I’m Phillip Helser, a young 30-year-old inspired creative looking to join your team! The past several years I’ve been working on audio visual and media projects focused mainly at live events and conferences around the USA. In this position, I’ve been challenged with and have overcome a multitude of experiences.
I’ve managed teams of local laborers, in compliance with both local labor unions as well as non-union freelance labor. I’ve been at the forefront and the face of the digital media and marketing side of these events as well, instituting on-the-fly changes to marketing materials, media, and live interactive experiences.
In the live event industry, I was integral in the implementation of various degrees of digital marketing, live video to screen systems including audio and interactive presentations, and overall look and feel of the digital media on display. This included the required know-how to integrate changes and address any problems that may have arisen, meanwhile ensuring the project remained within budget.
I believe I can bring leadership, knowledge, and a passion for creativity to your team! I thank you for your time in reviewing my application and resume and look forward to the opportunity to meet in person or on the phone for an interview.
Ball State University2008-2012BA - Digital Media Production
Full Sail University2014-2015MS - Entertainment Business
The Helser Creative LLC2015-2020Freelance
• Set up and put together short form videos, music videos, and commercials in a non-linear editing format, both animated and filmed.
• Utilized creative media programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Photoshop CC
• Captures and records media, both visual and sound, by means of various cameras and digital recording devices, to bring to life stories and capture the energy of people and events for clientele and audiences
AVX Audio Visual, INC2015-2019Project Manager / Audio Visual Technician
• Utilizes acquired skills, knowledge, and education to provide services in audio/visual equipment installations, logistics, and technical support
• Demonstrated exemplary customer service through client/team collaboration and communication
• Full End to End Project Management – Digital Multi-Media services, delivering projects on time and under budget
ASONS LLC2014-2014Process Improvement Specialist
• Monitored day-to-day operations gathering and analyzing data to institute improvements and best practices
• Prepared inspection reports and test data to reduce cost, enhance cost avoidance, and improve operations
• Organized and facilitated continuous improvement workshops to employees of all levels
• Recorded and initiated investigations of complaints working closely with management for any follow up items
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com