I am a creative professional with a BFA in Graphic Design who has been consistently praised as an all-around team player, extremely organized and someone who is fun to work with by my coworkers and management. Over the course of my career, I have mastered the Adobe Creative Suite, followed design trends, created award-winning layouts and never missed a deadline. I have successfully led teams of designers, and find it extremely rewarding, along with being a hands-on designer myself. I am a self-starter, and I always have an eagerness to learn more and expand my skills. My career has consisted of being the first person to try a new filter, program or shortcut and it always keeps me excited about my career choice.
In addition to being a creative Graphic Designer, I am also a skilled illustrator and photographer.
William Paterson University1988-1991BFA / Graphic Design
University of Southern CaliforniaSeptember 2015 - CurrentGraphic Designer / Freelance
• Designed an emergency protocol poster for Emergency Operations and Business Continuity.
• Created and produced campus courtyard banners
• Photographed architectural interiors to highlight new spaces that were used in the
University’s President Social Media campaign, Newsletter, Website and promotional stills
for key stakeholders.
• Designed and created an inclusive campaign and artistic visuals including photography, wall wraps, promotional materials and typography for several departments across the University.
Jewish Journal of Los AngelesMarch 2008 - October 2020Art Director
• Designed the creative from concept to end products, including but not limited to: weekly newspaper, monthly advertising supplements, media kits, web, and social media assets.
• Executed the launch, identity and design of a monthly magazine
• Produced professional images to ensure content meets the creative and brand standards for a variety of diverse clients.
• Independently managed and mentored a team of graphic designers and freelancers in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment, while ensuring consistency of design throughout all creative.
• Directly supported the Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor as a visual storyteller to cultivate original and engaging editorial concepts and layouts.
• Collaborated with the marketing department to keep them up to date on market trends and
innovative design to produce artistic web, social, print collateral and promotional material.
• Interacted directly with off-site printers to coordinate printing schedules, quality, and
publication delivery with print-ready files ensuring we met all deadlines on our end products.
• Developed, presented, and communicated creative ideas with various stakeholders internally
• Maintained regular updates to the website, jewishjournal.com, in accordance with the
newspaper’s content and features.
Westside Today MagazineSeptember 2007 - March 2008Creative Director / Freelance
• Responsible for the total redesign and relaunch of the magazine
• Collaborated with the Managing Editor on redesign and new editorial content.
• Responsible for producing and executing the new designs and layouts for all monthly issues.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com