Marketing executive with an MBA and 14 years of digital marketing experience working in ecommerce and subscription industries (B2C & B2B). Experienced in retention and acquisition marketing (SEM, SEO, Email, Affiliate, Loyalty, SMS, Web Push, Social, PR, TV, Radio/Podcast, Direct Mail), market research, direct marketing, CRM marketing, attribution modeling, reputation management, product reviews, website analytics, website testing and optimization (A/B and MVT), and sales team management.
Ace Exhibits11/19-03/20Head of Sales and Marketing
Designed and executed the digital marketing and ecommerce strategy for a leading trade show display manufacturer.
● Formulated strategic direction for all company marketing including SEM, SEO, Email, and Social Media while optimizing ROI and working within monthly budgets
● Maintained CRM automations driving continuous improvement in the process and in the customer experience
● Developed content strategy and provided data-influenced insights to shape the content creation roadmap
● Built and implemented a training program for sales staff covering product, processes, and workflows
● Designed sales activities and KPIs in addition to owning the web analytics and testing for the site
● Managed internal and external customer reviews to resolve issues and improve customer retention
Transamerican Auto Parts04/18-11/19Direcor of retention Marketing
Lead retention marketing channel for 4WheelParts (3+ Million visits per month) with goals to increase repeat purchase, improve brand affinity and relevancy, and drive customer lifetime value (CLV).
● Built email marketing campaigns including testing and optimization of segmentation, personalization, timing, frequency, and content.
● Led the implementation of onsite sales promotions and coupons with the goal to drive traffic, conversions, and gross profit
● Managed marketing budgets and spend to maximize ROI and test new campaigns
● Acted as interim Director of Acquisition overseeing SEM (Search/Shopping/Display), SEO, and Affiliate channels
● Acted as interim Director of Analytics overseeing sales data management, reporting, and personnel
US Auto Parts Inc05/15-04/18Director, Retention Marketing
Directed retention marketing campaigns to increase repeat customer revenue, primarily through email and loyalty channels.
● Oversaw the design, building, scheduling, and testing of email messages for promotional and transactional use
● Maintained the email sending platform (Oracle Responsys) including list maintenance, permission status, and import/export jobs and monitored email deliverability to ensure best practices
● Managed loyalty program of over 900k members and supervised the creation of new loyalty promotions
● Supervised email team of 4 employees and loyalty team of 2 employees
Created and managed CRM programs and performed data analysis to drive customer acquisition, increase retention, and grow customer lifetime value (CLV & ARPU).
● Analyzed customer traffic and acquisition data using internal data and Adobe Analytics and created reports for senior management providing relevant figures.
● Developed and tested landing pages and programs to improve customer acquisition, engagement and retention using methodologies such as A/B and Multivariate testing with Adobe Target.
● Built and optimized retention campaigns to save over $300k per year in customer lifetime value.
● Oversaw the delivery of all outbound marketing email for Stamps.com and PhotoStamps.com including creative design, customer segmentation, legal compliance, and list maintenance of over 4MM customers.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.