To Whom It May Concern,
Communication and collaboration are two of my strongest areas of expertise. Through my years of experience in digital marketing, content creation and branding, I have honed my abilities to convey unique value propositions, work cross-functionally and optimize content/communications.
I am a leader and strong team member that prides himself on creative problem solving, strategic planning and customer-focused thinking. All of my work is done with two goals in mind: connecting with customers and serving business goals.
Here are a few of my key accomplishments:
– Oversaw creation of 24 marketing videos for use across owned and shared media. Worked with agency partners to ensure projects were on brand, on deadline and on budget
– Managed teams, assigned projects and monitored schedules for timely and professional work delivery
– Created brand positioning/POV to maximize market impact
– Implemented key strategic initiatives to align brand messaging to best reach desired demographics
– Worked cross-functionally with internal teams to coordinate new product and campaign launches
– Drafted marketing plans based on insights from various departments
– Created content and communications for all platforms and delivery formats: email, direct mail, hosted/social media video, info graphics, webinars, podcasts and web content
– Analyzed market trends and derived consumer insights to support/optimize content strategy and new product research
– Reported on and leveraged KPIs to optimize digital campaigns. Including CPC, CPA, ROAS and social media interactions
Differing perspectives and unique experiences often lead to the most extraordinary insights and solutions. If given the opportunity, I would bring my diverse skillset and a never-ending enthusiasm to work every day. Thank you for your consideration for this position.
University of St. Thomas2017/2018MBA
Focus in marketing, with exposure to communications and branding.
Loyola Marymount University2009/2012MFA
Focus in film production, with exposure to post production, production planning and screenwriting.
Thrivent Financial2018/2020Marketing Manager
Launched customer-centric video marketing strategy reaching across social
platforms and owned media. Authored compelling target market personas to inform positioning/branding initiatives. Coordinated projects with external vendor/agencies for on time delivery and on brand messaging.
Project: Developed user-generated content marketing campaign to increase interaction and improve brand awareness. Oversaw end-to-end campaign implementation and monitored performance analytics.
Project: Centralized all media creation and reduced production costs by 40%, while increasing content creation by 5x. Produced 24 unique videos for use across various platforms. Tracked key metrics and adjusted content for greater conversion. Strategy led to 300% increase in YouTube channel views.
UST Risk Management2018/2019Social Media Manager
Developed data-driven social media plan to engage target audience. Analyzed metrics to
support strategy/maximize brand awareness. Created and executed content calendar.
Project: Grew social media followers 30% by optimizing posts for relevance and
timing, embedding social media feed on web site and tracking KPIs.
Loyola Marymount University2012/2017Content Creator - Lead Video Editor
Led post-production team for Netflix show The Hollywood Masters. Executed full show
edits, communicated with key stakeholders and managed media and vault.
Project: Formalized primary visual style initiatives for series, gaining buy-in
from key stakeholders. Managed creation/implantation of all visual elements.
Fostered client relationships and creatively problem solved projects to meet client
goals. Edited original content for wide distribution. Managed Quality Control team.
Project: Expanded range of client services offered by increasing original
content creation 25%, which led directly to increased revenue.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.