I am a Senior Creative and Experiential Producer who, for ten years, has worked as a creative production swiss-army knife to manage creative teams and projects, at agencies and in-house, to elevate lifestyle brands with innovative marketing experiences, content, and community programming.
My focus has been on developing and executing integrated brand strategies and multimedia programs that engage communities around a collective mission and shared values. Working with brands like Airbnb, Google, Everlane, Sonos, Summit Series, and Camp Supernow has provided me with a wide angle lens of the world, and I have been fortunate to have had enriching experiences managing projects in a wide range of industries and multi-media productions. A few of my project highlights include Google’s first experiential retail activation called “The Winter Wonderlab,” which popped-up in six locations around the country; a ¼ mile long dinner table experience for 1200 guests on top of a 10,000 foot mountain; a global traveling sound exhibit for the Sonos x Beastie Boys collaboration; and Airbnb’s Antarctic Sabbatical, a first-of-its-kind scientific research trip to Chile and Antarctica. Most recently, I co-founded Camp Supernow, a virtual camp designed to bring the magic of summer camp to life and foster social emotional development to kids of different backgrounds all around the country. For the past 10 months, I developed creative strategies, wrote and produced content, managed a team of counselors and creative performers, and interacted with children every day, giving me the opportunity to learn how to design meaningful experiences and content for kids and their families.
Middlebury CollegeAugust 2007 - May 2011B.A Psychology
Camp SupernowApril 2020 - January 2021Co-Founder, Executive Produer
● Drove brand development, program design, and business operations from the ground up, drove nation-wide
user growth of 1000+ campers, grew revenue to $220K+ while raising start-up seed funding in 3 months.
● Designed camp experience and programming curriculum including creative development of 150+ original
interactive scripts and 350+ unique live shows and special events.
● Directed and managed a talent roster of 25+ creative performers, entertainers, and educators to host
interactive “edutainment” shows and workshops. Onboarded, trained, and managed a nation-wide staff of 40+ counselors.
AirbnbMay 2019 - April 2020Freelance Senior Experiential Producer
● Managed creative and experiential production for the Antarctic Sabbatical, a $1.2M global eco-tourism
campaign, which brought 5 global participants on a month long trip to Chile and Antarctica to support a first-of-its-kind scientific research mission; results included 1.4K press hits, 347M impressions, and 142K participant applications.
● Orchestrated experiential production for the Sleep Over at The Last Blockbuster on Earth, an Only On Airbnb campaign resulting in 99% positive brand sentiment.
● Produced numerous experiential brand productions and employee-facing activations to promote Airbnb’s mission and drive positive community impact and brand buzz including Airbnb Pride NYC, Experience Host Summit SF, Host Q&A, Frameline Film Festival, and Airbnb For Everyone Launch.
Imprint ProjectsSeptember 2018-May 2019Freelance Senior Producer
● Managed the creative and experiential development Everlane’s month long retail pop-up to promote their
new sustainable sneaker line Tread; drove 40k+ engagements with ambassador and partner social content, 23k+ unique visitors to treaddtla.com, 5k+ in-store visitors, and programmed 15 community events with local artists and creative activists.
● Produced 6 global marketing activations at the Beastie Boys Global Book Tour to promote their collaboration with Sonos and artist Barry McGee; activations included custom sound installations, product displays, and community events; results included 40K in-person engagements and 24M impressions online.
AirbnbOctober 2016 - September 2018Freelance Senior Creative Producer
● Associate produced Airbnb’s first feature documentary film “Gay Chorus Deep South,” winner of 35
awards including “Audience Award” at the 2019 Tribeca Film Festival and selected as one of the Top 20 LGBTQ movies of all time by Rotten Tomatoes.
Curated and managed creation and installation of 200+ works of art for Airbnb HQ, including large scale
murals, photographs, paintings, posters, and site specific installations.
● Produced the Super Host Gratitude campaign, in which 4000 Airbnb Hosts received hand-drawn
illustrations of their listing -artwork was printed, framed, and shipped to Superhosts around the globe.
● Led creative production for One Airbnb 2017, a 3000 global employee event spanning 3 days in 3 venues,
later described by the Airbnb’s CEO as “success of intimacy at scale.”
ModJanuary 2015 - September 2016Senior Producer - Brand Studio
● Spearheaded Brand Studio development projects including brand guidelines, marketing videos, photo
shoots, spatial design for all locations, and programming over 30+ community events.
● Reimagined Mod’s customer experience program and implemented workflow operations scaling 2 retail
co-working locations in San Francisco and 1 location in Phoenix. Customer experience included on-demand access to beautifully designed workspace, wellness and community programs, and a healthy F&B menu all controlled and operated by a custom hospitality app called Merci.
● Supported business development teams to drive membership by 150% by conducting competitive market research, developing marketing materials, and managing relationships with existing community members.
Google (Autofuss)August 2013 - November 2014Freelance Creative Producer
● Planned and executed production for Google’s “Winter Wonderlab,” a first-of-its-kind physical, digital, and
social retail pop-up experienced by over 10 million people in 6 Westfield malls around the country during
the holiday season. Awarded “Cannes Shortlist for Best Design Lions Installation.”
● Co-managed an $11M campaign budget; scaled fabrication, installation logistics and staff training over 8
weeks of development to activate simultaneous launches in 6 cities across the US.
● Mobilized a multi-disciplinary team of 100, including creative technologists, strategists, designers,
roboticists, retail and production staff, from concept through activation launch over 8 weeks development.
● Produced innovative creative technology prototypes for ACME Labs, an innovative retail division focused
on new ways for customers to interact with Google’s digital products through physical experiences.
Summit SeriesMay 2013 - August 2013Freelance Associate Producer
● Coordinated hospitality and food elements of Summit Outside, an iconic weekend retreat for entrepreneurs including a 1⁄4 mile long single-table dinner experience for 1200 guests in a stunning dining experience that
proved the highlight of an incredible weekend.
● Managed the transportation of materials and building of 600+ glamping tent accommodations, 14 geodesic
domes, and integration of all hospitality amenities on top of a 10,000 ft mountain.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.