My name is Diogo Felippelli, I am a Digital media and Marketing professional with more than 10 years of experience in leadership roles at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, I have a demonstrated track record in developing successful global cross-channel marketing plans, growth & digital media strategies and creative brand development for Start-ups to Fortune500 companies.
As SVP of Marketing at Tagger, an early stages Start-up, I implemented a new omni-channel strategy, including brand development, content, paid search, email, retargeting and social boosting online traffic and website leads inbound by 300%.
As Head of Marketing at DreamWorksTV, I was responsible to rapidly grow overall network presence and global distribution while driving overall revenue growth by securing and overseeing branded content & integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of CP brands, streaming series, and featured films.
Below are a few of my career highlights:
- Drove 15M+ weekly views across NBCUniversal IP (content/digital media strategy optimization)
- Increased website traffic & lead generation conversions by 300% (by implementing a successful performance marketing, content & social strategies)Achieved 62.8% user acquisition growth in the 1st months through an effective go-to-market strategy
- Generated 1.2B+ Lifetime YouTube Views (Trolls Feature Release & Netflix Series)
- Increased YOY viewership growth by 120% across managed channels (Uni Kids/Uni Pre-School)
- Pitched, secured and sold multi-million, multi-year brand partnership deals
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Escola Superior de Propaganda & Marketing08/2006 - 12/2008MBA - Marketing Management
Faculdades Integradas Helio Alonso06/1999 - 12-2003B.A. Communications - Major in Advertising & Media
Tagger Media05/2019CMO / SVP of Marketing
Responsible for developing & implementing global cross-channel marketing, media, content, social & experiential to scale Tagger, a startup technology SaaS company specializing in influencer and social marketing.
• 62.5% user acquisition growth in the 1st 6 months by developing and activating global cross-channel marketing & media campaigns.
• 52% MoM website organic growth by implementing innovative and appealing content strategy (editorial, video & social)
• Decreased CPC cost by 54% via paid media & social strategy and targeting optimization
• Hired and managed new employees, launched sales training initiatives, and created culture of empowerment and results.
• Built and launched the global media strategy from the ground up driving brand awareness, customer acquisition and sustainable growth:
o Developed an innovative go-to-market strategy (B2B, B2C) and business strategy roadmap that leveraged target audience buying patterns, industry trends and opportunity gaps to drive overall business
o Spearheaded and implemented media spend tracking system that monitored and optimized media buying to drive efficiencies, achieve lower CPC/CPM costs and increase user acquisition/revenue
• Innovated and activated new content and social media plan that solidified the brand as a Thought Leader:
o Pioneered and executed an omni-channel marketing plan to maximize lead generation, conversions/ROI
o Led content/social marketing, paid social, display, remarketing, email, podcast and video campaigns
o Fueled creative direction for campaign development across multiple platforms: YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and 3rd party publishers
• Recruited, trained and developed high-performance, international teams:
o Trained sales and business development teams on positioning and scaling brand (voice, value proposition, competitive differentiation) as Top SaaS platform in the influencer marketing landscape
o Managed and directed a team of 6 marketing team members and third-party vendors & agencies (PR, designers, writers, data analysts) on daily operations and performance
• Launched cross-functional communication processes that improved efficiencies across Sales, Product, Marketing and Finance departments:
o Partnered with product & cross-channel teams on market insights & customer data to understand audience behavior and expedite product development
o Acts as a Thought Leader: partnered with and influences Leadership Team, Finance and Investment Bankers to develop overall company positioning and corporate strategy to secure Series A funding
NBCUniversal10/2017 - 05/2019Head of Marketing - DreamWorksTV Digital Network
Developed & established all brand & media strategies, integrated campaigns, content & social marketing campaigns across DreamworksTV digital Network & partners.
• 57% of revenue growth by pitching, securing and activating multi-million-dollar branded content & integrated marketing campaigns user
• Achieved 47% YOY viewership growth by implementing data analytics and content strategy)
• Drove 15M+ weekly views across NBCUniversal IP through content & digital media strategy optimization)
• Increased YOY viewership growth by 120% across managed channels (Uni Kids/Uni Pre-School)
• Led and developed the digital brand strategy for DreamworksTV channels:
o Created successful omni-channel marketing plans that solidified brand positioning and awareness across international distribution partners and social networks
o Innovated the marketing content strategy including monitoring and tracking of performance
o Implemented creative digital marketing and media strategies that accelerated channel growth, following acquisition, viewership and launched original series and international channels across YouTube, YouTube Kids, Amazon Prime Video, Universal Kids, BluPrint and SkyTV
o Managed all the creative development including series branding, trailers, sizzle reels, marketing assets, and consumer-facing initiatives
o Streamlined and led the onboarding process and launch of new international and OTT channel offerings
· Directed national integrated marketing plans to drive revenue, scalability and strategic growth:
o Acted as the key liaison between DreamWorksTV and NBCU Digital Ad Sales team to optimize communications, which expedited the branded content sales process and drove revenue growth
o Conducted target market analysis of media planning, activations and audience demographics/behaviors
o Developed and implemented go-to-market strategies across YouTube, Social and Digital Partners
o Secured and oversaw multi-million-dollar branded content, integrations and media campaigns
o Oversaw cross-channel campaign development for streaming services and feature films launches
· Recruited, built and developed the marketing department for DreamworksTV:
o Led a high-performance team of marketing professionals (PR, Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media, Creative, Programming, Distribution, Social, Data, and Content, 3rd party creators, agencies and vendors)
o Designed internal dashboards to drive efficiencies and communications between cross-functional teams
Omnia Media04/2016 - 09/2017Integrated Marketing Manager
Managed creative influencer & social media marketing campaigns by leveraging Omnia Media’s multi-channel network of over 400 Gaming & Lifestyle creators.
• Secured key brand-partnerships with entertainment & gaming brands such as FX Network, Electronic Arts, Google Play & GungHo, by designing, pitching and executing integrated marketing & social media campaigns.
• Developed and directed the creative development of content-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns and business development initiatives for gaming, entertainment, lifestyle brands, and agencies.
• Leveraged an extensive creators’ network, original programming, and O&O channels to create unique influencer marketing & social media campaigns.
• Executed branded content campaigns by leveraging influencers’ reach and audience engagement across Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Led company rebrand strategy including brand positioning, the creation of marketing assets, sizzle reels, RFP responses and sales collateral.
Russ Bassett09/2014 - 04/2016Marketing & Communications Manager
Led all marketing, communications & experiential initiatives to drive and scale company market presence & generate revenue growth.
• Directed the creative process and execution of all marketing (linear/digital) and communication strategies.
• Spearheaded and implemented innovative go-to marketing strategies and RFP responses.
• Conceptualized and executed strategic pivot, repositioned brand, and created new data-driven social and content strategy to scale lead generation and sustainably grow annual revenue.
• Updated & optimized company brand and positioning to capitalize on new markets and client acquisition.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
To contact this candidate email DFELIPPELLI@GMAIL.COM