Artisan Creative is looking for a UX Researcher for our client who is a leading provider in the healthcare space in Pasadena. This is a six-month contract.
This role will have you engaging with large stakeholder groups to identify research needs and evangelize for appropriate user research early and often in the solutioning process. You will also use the qualitative and connecting quantitative data to inform results to guide and make impactful user-centered experience decisions.
The ideal candidate has experience designing usability tests, analyzing results, and forming recommendations based on those results and has a strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, and heuristics.
- Conduct user interviews and research, from goals and needs assessment all the way to summative evaluations
- Write, moderate and report on usability studies using established testing methodologies and configurations
- Evaluate and integrate feedback from stakeholders to create moderators guides for testing
- At least three years of digital experience moderating usability tests with a large team and/or stakeholder engagement
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, and heuristics
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient using Microsoft Visio
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.