Artisan Creative is looking for a Toy Product Designer for our client in the consumer goods space. This role is 100% remote and is a temp to hire position.
In this role, you will participate in business and product strategy development, including creating innovative slots and rationale for an existing brand. You will be assisting in new product brainstorming, sketch, create 3D models, or illustrate drawings of potential product ideas and concepts. This position will report to the Design Director.
As the ideal candidate, you are an out of the box thinking creative who is up to date with the latest trends in the client’s industry. You are proficient in SolidWorks, Illustrator and Photoshop. You have strong analytical and communication skills and have experience working within the preschool, hard goods, or toy industry working with both girls and boys categories.
- Participate in business and product strategy development, including creating innovative slots and rationale for an existing brand.
- Research and review of new product categories.
- Assist in presentations for review of product design concepts and prepare final drawings of new products.
- Sketch, create 3D models or illustration drawings of new products.
- Prepare various product description/documentation forms required by other departments for the turnover of final product designs for manufacturing.
- At least 2 years in Product Design within the preschool, hard goods, or toy industry working with both girls and boys categories.
- Strong creative, artistic, and aesthetic skills in a preschool or/and tech toy category.
- Proficient in SolidWorks, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Plastics, electronics, or mechanical experience are a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.