Are you a Senior Designer who has experience working on immersive digital experiences in both live and virtual events? Artisan Creative seeks a Senior Designer to join an accomplished full-service marketing agency. This opportunity is a full-time and hybrid opportunity that will require you to be onsite for occasional meetings and collaborations if necessary. We are seeking individuals who are based in San Francisco and Los Angeles. Please apply if you are located in those cities and are comfortable with occasionally going to the office.
Do you have experience working on captivating 360 campaigns for various brands while understanding their brand aesthetics/ guidelines? Are you a multidisciplinary designer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and driving the design process while developing strategies? Do you have experience with ideating and conceptualizing a design process? Do you have experience with presenting a design process with an internal team and a client?
In this role, you will become a member of the creative department while creating captivating digital experiences. You will demonstrate the ability to work with various renowned brands and showcase the ability to develop a design process while integrating the best strategies for the team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to meet all design needs while providing design concepts and solutions. You will be a part of developing 360 campaigns and demonstrate your multidisciplinary and multitasking skills.
– Do you have 4+ years of experience working on digital assets and 360 campaigns?
– Do you have a strong portfolio that showcases both digital, physical, mobile, or interactive design?
– Working on experiential or event designs is a plus
– Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suites?
– Do you understand how to make social media content for multiple social media platforms?
– Are you experienced with effectively designing, presenting, and communicating your design process?
– Are you organized, can multitask, and have good verbal/ written communication
– Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate cross-functionally?
– Are you comfortable with traveling and working in nontraditional hours if needed?
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.