Artisan Creative is currently looking for a Freelance Senior Communications Manager for our client who is a leading provider in the healthcare space in Pasadena. This is a remote, one-year contract and is open to California residents only.
In this role, you will develop strategies, key messages, communication vehicles, and collateral to support specific workstreams, programs, and issues pertaining to the client’s medical school. Additionally, you will develop newsletter strategy and content for the school including identifying relevant audiences (students, operations, Dean’s message, community and government partners, clinical, etc.), and work with IT on registration strategy/tools.
As the ideal candidate, you have at least five years of media relations and communication strategy development experience. You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as well as actively monitor the media landscape for promotional opportunities.
- Develop and implement content calendar and communications plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages, and vehicles
- Research, write, edit articles, internal/external publications, press releases, and other communication documents
- Participate in the development and execution of school initiatives by serving as a communication strategist and technician
- Monitor media mentions and creates reports for senior leadership
- At least 5 years of media relations and communication strategy development experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing exceptional writing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Actively monitor media landscape for promotional opportunities
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.