Are you a PR Manager based near DC, Kansas, or Virginia? Artisan Creative is working with a national advertising agency to hire a full-time PR Manager who will work remotely but must be available to attend onsite meetings in one of the aforementioned locations.
Do you want to work for iconic global brands? Are you a media-savvy publicist fascinated with the intersection of people and brands and the know-how to tell engaging stories? We’re hiring a PR Manager to work with brands in fast food, automotive, and beverage. You’ll work in a fast-paced, high-energy department with close collaboration with multiple teams.
As a Sr. PR Manager, you will help support strategy, build campaigns, and land coverage that changes the way audiences think about our clients through rich storytelling and community engagement. This position will help strategize and run hyper-local campaigns for clients while managing a fast-moving environment to drive clients’ desired outcomes.
This position is remote but will require travel and in-office time on an as-needed basis. The candidate’s ideal location is in Arlington, VA/ Washington D.C. area, or Kansas City, KS.
- Several years of experience in PR or communications within traditional PR
- A knack for media relations, pitching, and writing
- Prior agency experience with emphasis on franchise, retail, CPG, or food industries
- On-call crisis management experience with an understanding of how to act swiftly, remain calm, and mitigate the damaging impact
- Social media management experience/certification and/or CMS experience
- May need to travel up to 50% of the time
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.