Are you a passionate motion graphics designer who has experience ideating and creating clear communicating visuals with strategic movement? Artisan Creative seeks a mid-level motion graphics designer to join an innovative full-service branding firm in Los Angeles, CA. This opportunity is full-time and entirely remote (but if you’re based in Los Angeles, you will need to go onsite for collaborations and meetings if necessary). SoCal candidates are preferred.
If you’re passionate about motion graphics and creating eye-capturing moving visuals that are true to a brand’s identity, this opportunity can be for you! Does your portfolio show striking motion graphic designs that demonstrate your thought process of movement? Do you have experience ideating, translating, and capturing a brand’s system into various digital platforms (video, digital banners, TV, etc.)? Are you able to handle multiple projects while communicating clearly with cross-functional teams and clients? Do you have experience using After Effects, Premiere Pro, and some Cinema 4D?
You will curate videos and graphic elements to compose videos true to a brand’s identity in this role. You will be in charge of clearly communicating and thoughtfully guiding clients through video strategies. You will demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects and be able to collaborate with the team. You will be immersed in design/ motion graphics trends while providing great insight to the team during collaborative brainstorming.
- Do you have 2+ years of experience within a Marketing Agency, Branding Agency, Digital Agency?
- Are you an expert at using After Effects?
- Experience with Cinema 4D is a plus
- Do you have excellent knowledge working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office?
- Do you have a portfolio that demonstrates strategic yet striking motion graphics?
- Do you have a portfolio that showcases your creativity, conceptual designs, and execution of your motion graphics work?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication?
- Are you able to follow directions and interpret it into your work?
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.