Artisan Creative is seeking a Marketing & Community Engagement Specialist to help launch our client’s new fitness locations. The ideal candidate is someone with strong ties to the local Dallas community who has the marketing expertise to focus on local brand building and spearhead a grassroots community engagement program.
In this role, you will engage with and focus on brand awareness through community engagement, social media, email marketing, event planning, promotions, partnerships, and influencer marketing. You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing and Ops teams to lead and execute the marketing strategy to plan and launch through marketing outreach, establishing connections, and navigating relationships within the fitness world to support our client’s goals, mission, vision, and core values
This role is a one-year / 40-hour contract position overseeing the launch of 2 locations in this marketplace. Although this position will work remotely with our client’s marketing team, there is an onsite requirement to partner with the local team, as well as attend and plan community events and tours.
The candidate must be local to the Dallas, TX markets. This role will not consider candidates outside of the Dallas, TX metroplex.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Expertise with social, digital, and email marketing platforms and channels
- Excellent computer skills (web-based applications, social platforms, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Solid organizational & project management skills (Asana or similar)
- Self-starter, independent, and yet a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience with photography and videography skills is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and task-oriented
- Launch community partner outreach efforts and special events that drive brand awareness.
- Identify, develop, and leverage new opportunities for local brand building, promotions, and partnerships.
- A passion for fitness is a must for this role
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.