Key Art Production Artist
Do you have a passion for creating key art and a strong design eye?
Artisan Creative is seeking an experienced Key Art Production Artist to join our client’s innovative entertainment agency. This Los Angeles-based role is temp-to-hire. This role is a hybrid on/offsite position.
In this role, you will create and deliver entertainment-focused key art for print, digital, packaging, ads, and outdoor projects to life. You will adapt finished artwork to multiple formats and create a final layered mechanical. Attention to detail and version control is key in this role.
As the ideal candidate, you have a portfolio that showcases your understanding of key art and adaptive projects. Strong mastery of Photoshop (CS 6 or higher), InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro is needed for this role, experience with Vector is a plus.
- 3-5 years of design experience, preferably in Entertainment
- Proven experience in key art
- Experience with Photo manipulation, digital retouching, color correction, masking, and compositing
- Expertise in creating and delivering final art and mechanicals
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control
- Excellent communicator and multi-tasker
- Mastery of Photoshop (CS 6 or higher), InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro
- BA or BS in Graphic/Visual Arts
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.