Are you an experienced freelance UX Researcher who knows how to assess a digital presence and users’ needs while keeping in mind the company’s goals? Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance UX Researcher to join a top leading health enterprise for a one-year duration, and this opportunity is entirely remote. CA-based residents are preferred.
Do you understand both the technical and business aspects of the Web? Do you have experience with understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and the user’s needs? Are you experienced with guiding a user’s online presence that will ensure an optimal end experience? Have you performed user research in different settings (one on one, group, in person, remote)?
In this role, you will be conducting discovery research, user testing, and end user’s research for data collecting/ product solutions. You will work with business representatives and team members to test business requirements using qualitative and quantitative methodologies. You will schedule, conduct usability tests, and write an analysis. You will demonstrate a deep understanding of research methods (HCI, infield research, usability testing, web data analytics, etc.)
– Do you have a BA degree in User Experience or a similar field?
– Do you have 5+ years of experience working with User Experience Research?
– Do you have a deep understanding of conducting research methods (quantitative, qualitative, HCI, infield, usability testing, web data analytics, etc.)?
– Do you have efficient and effective verbal and written communication?
– Can you work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and business representatives?
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.