Are you a proactive, resourceful, and analytical digital media planner?
Artisan Creative is looking for Digital Media Planner to join our multicultural advertising agency client’s team in Los Angeles. This role is a hybrid onsite/remote role so only local candidates will be considered.
As the Digital Media Planner will be in charge of researching, leading, planning, processing, and strategic direction of the media planning team.
In this role, you will vet partnerships, establish media objectives, evaluate, communication goals, conduct media research, monitor, and manage campaigns to create enhance the effectiveness of clients’ campaign synergy between the general and Hispanic market.
You will showcase a deep understanding of Double Click, IAS/Double Verify. It is a must to have experience handling negotiations and contracts with partners and holding them accountable to agreed-upon KPIs and experience working with partners, media brief / RFP.
If this sounds like a role for you, we would love to receive your resume!
- 4+ years of agency account planning experience within a multi-agency model and within a cross-cultural market approach
- Experience with RFP and working with partners
- Experience with Double Click, IAS/Double Verify
- Strong research skills and a working knowledge of marketing analytics
- A curious self-starter with strong leadership skills
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.