Artisan Creative is looking for a communications consultant to join a national health insurance firm for a one-year contract. Are you the type of person who enjoys working on enterprise-level, complex communication programs such as planning, strategy, and brand positioning?
As the communications consultant, you’ll create recommendations for both internal and external audiences and will strategize with leadership, project and IT teams to identify priorities, create communication plans, creative briefs and manage the overall communications programs.
Do you have experience with creating compelling positioning, messaging, and tactics for brands at a national or global level? If you enjoy working on corporate messaging and understand how to drive communications projects to strengthen relationships, reflect core values, behaviors, and business communications this role may be an excellent fit for you.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Business Administration, Public Relations, or related field preferred.
- Several years of experience in a corporate communications environment. Knowledge of change leadership and change communications.
- Superior writing skills.
- A master collaborator for working in a complex, non-hierarchical organizational structure.
- Able to respond to emerging issues and crises.
- Recent experience in planning and implementing stakeholder engagement plans and internal communications campaigns for a large, complex organization, agency.
- Healthcare or similar highly regulated industry experience will be an asset.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.