Artisan Creative is looking to hire a Sr. Design Director with B2B experience for our client’s content marketing and sales team.
This is a thought and design leadership role where the ideal candidate will lead defining and articulating design direction and design principles and sharing those with key internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will lead the translation of written copy and messaging into impactful visual concepts, and work with the design team to create standards for all deliverables including presentations, infographics, videos, ebooks, etc.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in an agency setting having worked with enterprise-level B2B clients. Experience with conceptualizing and defining visual standards for C-suite audiences is key for this position.
This is a unique hybrid role consisting of thought leadership, design direction, project management, client support, and coaching.
- Articulate design deliverables that are clear, concise, and compelling for a C-suite audience.
- Work with internal design teams, and external marketing and creative teams to execute on the vision
- Articulate client’s proprietary IP and design principles to internal & external stakeholders
- Be comfortable executing within a client’s brand guidelines
- Translate written copy and stories into visual concepts for clients’ marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Determine standards and recommendations for all deliverables
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and expectations
- Train and coach on the execution of design standards across
- Review and approve visual output
- Communicate openly and frequently regarding project status and timelines
- Convey visual thought leadership through speaking and writing (as desired)
- Attend sales calls as SME for design principles and work on large, new business opportunities
- Manage a team of internal designers, third-party, and contract production resources
- 10-15 years of agency experience with the most recent experience focused on leadership.
- Experience setting standards and processes.
- Strong B2B experience.
- Must be a natural and keen learner – you will focus on multiple design frameworks incorporating brain science.
- Intellectually curious.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.